We offer comprehensive outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services.
FinAccurate offers Small Business Owners of SMBs the best alternative for outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services. As the owner of a B2B business, you can spend more time running the business then being mired in accounting details with FinAccurate as your outsourced accounting services provider. We deliver business sense to you on a regular basis in the form of reliable, accurate and timely financials AND insight and recommendations to improve operations, processes and controls.
Financial analysis, reporting and budgeting
The FinAccurate Accounting Manager typically meets with our clients monthly to review financial reports with the Small Business Owner. Other reports may be generated and provided to the client’s CPAs as well.
Standard analysis is completed and reviewed with each client monthly including major expense analysis, profitability analysis and variance of actuals to budget. Adhoc analysis is also prepared at the request of the client.
The following are standards reports that are generally generated, analyzed and reviewed with the client and/or the CPA:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement (month and YTD)
- General Ledger (typically provided to CPA)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Aging Accounts Receivable
- Aging Accounts Payable
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Open Sales Orders by Customer
- Ad hoc reporting as appropriate/requested
BUDGETING AND PROJECTIONS
FinAccurate works with the business owner to develop annual budgets and update as well as updated forecasts and projections.
We work with all accounting systems ranging from enterprise software such as Oracle and SAP to online software such as QuickBooks and Sage (formerly Peachtree). Accurate bookkeeping services are essential to any business owner relying on reports to make informed decisions. As a Small Business Owner, you need peace of mind knowing your books are accurate and complete in a timely manner. Do you have a backlog of bookkeeping to be sorted through? No worries! Fin had 18 months of work for us to sort through and get updated. Our bookkeeping services include the following:
- Managing and collecting open receivables
- Revenue recognition
- Cash application
- Monthly statements
- Customer credit management – including establishing and actively managing credit limits
- Invoice processing
- Payment processing
- Vendor master data creation and management
- Vendor statement reconciliation – typically completed for top vendors
- Vendor issue resolution
- 1099 Reporting
GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTING
- Bank account reconciliation
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Sales commission reporting
- Recording inventory activity
- Recording and reconciling credit card transactions
- Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
- Reporting indirect taxes (e.g., value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST) and sales and use taxes
- Maintaining chart of accounts
- Review employee timecards
- Track and report employee vacation and sick days
- Manage additions to payroll and terminations
- Submit payroll (commonly bi-weekly)
- Supervision and review of accounting staff’s work
- Review of proper recording/recognition of revenue
- Preparation of adjusting and closing entries
- Balance sheet & profit & loss review
- Inventory management
- Fixed asset management
- Accruals & provision calculation and preparation
- Prepaid expenses
- Accrued expenses
- Accrued payroll
- Policies and procedures management
- Co-coordinating with select advisors including CPA or banker
- Tax & audit support
Tax Preparation & Tax Planning
Tax return preparation is best left in the hands of a tax professional with access to highly complex professional tax software and who can check the results against their knowledge of the latest tax laws. FinAccurate provides such services including the following:
- Prepare your tax return with our professional software
- Adjust or catch up your business or investment bookkeeping records so they are tax-ready
- Check for every deduction you are eligible for
- Double- and triple-check your tax return’s accuracy
- Review any red flags generated by our tax software and inform you of any that might increase your risk or review or audit
- Explain the complex in an understandable way so you can feel confident you’ve made the right decision
- Electronically file your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels so you can get any refunds back as fast as possible
- Provide you a link where you can check on your refund status
- Keep you informed of due dates within the scope of our engagement with you so you can stop worrying whether you’ve forgotten to file something important
- and more!
Typically, prospective clients have a year or more of bookkeeping backlog. So we find it best to first work through the backlog on an hourly basis and get your books caught up and organized. Then we can define a normal run rate for bookkeeping and accounting services to establish a fixed monthly investment.
To get started with our outsourced bookkeeping and accounting services, contact us to set up a discovery meeting. We will discuss your current situation, your top pain points and needs to then develop a plan to get you started!
I met Jay and was immediately impressed.
I referred her to one of my clients, an entrepreneur. For two years, my client is happy and we as his CPAs count on FinAccurate for thorough, accurate and timely financial records. The relationship works great. FinAccurate offers a high quality, efficient solution combined with business acumen not found with similar alternatives. I will continue to recommend their services.
Howard Flitt, CPA
Paresky Flitt & Co.
Project Management Services
As our clients’ businesses grow, we assist in enabling them to scale. Our capabilities extend to project management where we manage implementing new software or technologies for our clients. Contact us today to discuss a strategic initiative that needs strong project management expertise.